KN-001: beginning locationEdit
- Something like "place where something starts" or maybe "place of origination"
- The connection here isn't the strongest. While there is a fairly strong sense of 'location' in many words with this root, it isn't universal and the 'beginning' part is more speculative than the 'location' aspect.
- vooan (truth), in sense everything can be thought of as originating in truth.
- ovoars (center), things often start in the center and expand outward
- oai (amongst)
- nothoa (amidst)
- noas (become), as in something starting then changing
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.