- IH is the Son of Light (Silver) followed by E, the Daughter of Light and then, HV, which is the root for words referring to Lamp; suggesting enlightenment of the biune soul. This is followed by S, the Daughter of Light and finally, CH, the root of the words for rejoices as well as ‘are/shall be.’ Connecting the first three sets of letters with the Daughter of Light and rejoicing being gives the idea of joyful dissolution or ecstasy.
KN-001: Ihehusch (prop. n.)Edit
- In this translation this is the first part of the proper noun Ihehusch Gronadox and means "The merciful", "The light", "The thing which exists", and/or "Existence itself".
- -he-: might indicate a name
- -iahe- is in luiahe (song of honor)
- -eh-: might indicate existence
- -ehus-: part of iehusoz, (God’s) mercies
- -hu-: lamps or talking
- -usc-: part of cruscanse, more mighty
- -sc-: indicates beingness or name
- -ch: begotten, establisher, equal, under, death
- -ch-: are
- -sch-: indicates beingness or name
- i-e-u: God’s mercies
- h-s-h: part of chisholq, “are measured”
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.