- a prefix version of f or ef (visit)
- -f- as in infix does not seem to imply visitation
- -f could possibly imply visitation aaf (amongst) and praf (dwell) though -f as a postfix seems to have a less cohesive meaning.
- this could mean visit in a metaphorical manner, like thinking about something (ie. like when one revisits an idea), based on it being in fafen (intent)
- fetharzi visit in peace, f + etharzi
- fcaosga visit the earth, f + caosga
- fbliard visit (with) comfort, f + bliard
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.