- -an- is a very common letter combination in the 48 Calls, however a concept of manifestation, appearance, or creation seems to link a number of these words.
- zamran (appear)
- vooan (truth), truth can be thought of to be manifest and lies unmanifest
- Tan (Aethyr) (the seventh aethyr)
- saanir (parts), manifest things have components
- qaan (creation)
- puran (to see), one could make the case to see something it must be manifest
- olani (to times, twice), ol root (two) + an (manifest)
- odzamran (and appear)
- aonio (moment), things are manifest within time
- noan (to become)
- gemeganza (your will be done), ie your will be manifest
- aspian (characteristics, qualities), ie concepts which are manifest in this thing
- apachana (the slimy things made of dust), manifest from dust
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.